Who do I call if my student has a problem at school?

If you or your child has a problem at school, please take the following steps for the quickest resolution:

  1. Talk to your child’s teacher(s).
  2. Contact the counselor, assistant principal or principal of your school.
  3. For academic issues, contact the office of Alesia Smith, deputy superintendent of Learning Services, at 234.2087 or email her at asmith@pcssd.org.
  4. For discipline issues, contact Dr. Janice Warren, PCSSD’s assistant superintendent for equity and pupil services, at 234.2015 or email her at jwarren@pcssd.org.
  5. Contact the superintendent of schools, Dr. Charles McNulty at 234.2001 or via email at cmcnulty@pcssd.org.
  6. Contact the office of Mr. Johnny Key, the commissioner of the Arkansas Department of Education, by calling 682.4203 or emailing johnny.key@arkansas.gov.