Who do I call if my student has a problem at school?
If you or your child has a problem at school, please take the following steps for the quickest resolution:
- Talk to your child’s teacher(s).
- Contact the counselor, assistant principal or principal of your school.
- For academic issues, contact the office of Alesia Smith, deputy superintendent of Learning Services, at 234.2087 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For discipline issues, contact Dr. Janice Warren, PCSSD’s assistant superintendent for equity and pupil services, at 234.2015 or email her at email@example.com.
- Contact the superintendent of schools, Dr. Charles McNulty at 234.2001 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact the office of Mr. Johnny Key, the commissioner of the Arkansas Department of Education, by calling 682.4203 or emailing email@example.com.